Be A Better Manager

Do you have your eye on a management role, or have you just started a new position? Our latest release, The First-Time Manager, provides practical advice on meeting every challenge and staying calm in stressful situations. It starts with managing the most important person of all: yourself.

Four Tips for Managing Your Time

1. Begin the day by completing the tasks that require the most energy.

2. Track your energy levels and plan accordingly. If you tend to experience a mid-afternoon slump, use that time for a low-energy task. 

3. Reprioritize based on changing conditions. Don’t lock yourself into a plan that no longer works.

4. Never schedule more than 70 percent of your day. You’ll need the other 30 percent for email, phone calls, and other small tasks.

Related Posts

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top
Instaread - Audio & Text
Free on the App Store
Install now